About Me

My photo
Just a twentysomething living my life and, as most my age, figuring it out as I go,

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Welcome to my mess

Wowza! My first post on a big girl blog. I probably put too much stress into deciding if I was worthy to enter the blogging world, but here I am, ready to post and share snapshots of life and encouragement with anyone who stumbles across this. 
I come into this blog with hopes of sharing some of my passion for ending human trafficking, moments of encouraging words, maybe some pictures, and new challenges, not only for myself but hopefully for anyone reading this. I do not claim to be a writer or a photographer or any other super cool talent, but I am here to do what I love and share some light in the world. I never want this to become a diary of my accomplishments, or a list of my daily activities, but a way to share some of the thoughts and experiences I am given.
Previously, I spent my time on Tumblr, with my blog cleverly titled "The Mess of Me" after the Switchfoot song, and because I have no clue what I'm doing half of the time. Prepare for this to be one big mess of me and words, pictures, encouragements, scriptures, and so on. I'm kind of eclectic and I like it that way. So, hey hey, here's to post number one!

No comments:

Post a Comment