About Me

My photo
Just a twentysomething living my life and, as most my age, figuring it out as I go,

Sunday, March 10, 2013

4 Things That Should Never Be Iced

The following is a list of 4 things I firmly believe should never be iced. I was inspired as I drove home for spring break and was given the misfortune of being handed an iced dirty chai at Starbucks. I was in too much of a hurry and surrounded by cars to return it for an actual dirty chai. Never again, y'all. Never again. 

1) Milk. I mean, just look at that. 
The ice cubes just make it look absolutely repulsive.
2) Juice. Orange juice, especially. Juice should already 
be cold, so ice is NOT necessary!
3) Soup. Soup is meant to be hot. Don't ruin it with ice cubes.
Especially things like "Iced Cuttlefish Soup."
Found this gem on google.
4) Dirty Chai. Dirty chai's should always be hot. Period.
End of story. This...this is an abomination to coffee everywhere.

Save your ice cubes for your sweet tea and sodas. Please, kindly leave them out of things that are already cold enough, or have no business being cold in the first place. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment