About Me

My photo
Just a twentysomething living my life and, as most my age, figuring it out as I go,

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Perfect Gifts [Eternal Threads]

If you are looking for a gift or just a little something new for you, try out Eternal Threads. They are an organization working to support sustainable living for women in third world countries who are at risk for trafficking-especially sex trafficking-through fair trade, handmade gifts. The women make these items and are paid fairly for the labor they put in, so that they can support their families.
They have everything from headbands to home decor to bags and wallets. I know where I'm getting my Christmas gifts for this year from. Absolutely beautiful jewelry and purses along with some things for guys and ways to give gifts to families overseas to help them live. 
I've looked at a few fair trade organizations that sell similar products, and although beautiful and working for a great thing, they are pretty expensive! As a college student, I just can't pay those prices. Eternal Threads though is pretty reasonably priced. 

Wow. Sorry that sounds like an infomercial. But seriously, check out Eternal Threads website and see a little more of what they are about and the different items they have in their store.

No comments:

Post a Comment