About Me

My photo
Just a twentysomething living my life and, as most my age, figuring it out as I go,

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Break 2013

My first spring break since 2011, and it's off to a great start! Plenty of family time since I got home Friday afternoon. Including Kari Jobe and Chris Tomlin concert with mom Friday night and my cousin's birthday party yesterday afternoon! Here are a few pictures from my first two days home.
Kari Jobe, opening for Chris Tomlin
God's Great Dance Floor!
Wonderful night of worship
Louie Giglio spoke on our prodigal father,
lavishing love and forgiveness on his children
The concert would not have been complete without
Chris and Kari singing Revelation Song. Definitely was
the one thing I was waiting for.

The babies. Already getting so big.

Cannot believe my almost birthday buddy is 9 years old!
Happy 9th Birthday to the
girliest tomboy I know.
Looking forward to the next week, with projects, organizing, spring cleaning, and seeing my youth group girls! Check back later for pictures from my cabinet remodel from this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment