About Me

My photo
Just a twentysomething living my life and, as most my age, figuring it out as I go,

Monday, April 8, 2013

Larger Than Life ::[Spring Sing 2013]::

Well sorry its a week late, but here are some pics from Spring Sing! 
Braiding their hairs for performance

This is the make-up room. AKA-Crazy town

Two of my sweet co-mothers getting ready

Awwww, look at us being all mom like and stuff. Everything from mom jeans to fanny packs to fake boobs and lipstick

Two of my favorite swimmers

This is where shows come to wait before performance. We have everything from bikers to Olympians to cowgirls and toy soldiers.

Our little Olympians
These are my HUG friends. I kind of love them a lot.

The 5 amazing hosts/hostesses of Spring Sing 2013


Also, this is my hostess friend Tori. She's pretty much the coolest person I know, singing We Didn't Start the Fire

The intro to our club show

"Don't forget my la-la-la-la-la-laundry"

YAY "It's a Ring Thing" show

We didn't place, but we did get 3rd in the music category and the Spirit award for having the most Christ-like attitude! Hope you enjoyed the little clippit of my last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment