About Me

My photo
Just a twentysomething living my life and, as most my age, figuring it out as I go,

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Little Ray of Sunshine

I read this article earlier called "22 Things Happy People Do Differently". As I was reading through I just pictured those people in my life who are always smiling, and who never fail to brighten your day. I fully believe these 22 things are true of them, and I hope that I can at least learn to put these into practice! One of my favorites from this list is "Don't make excuses", mainly because of the Ben Franklin quote in it: "People who are good at making excuses are seldom good at anything else." I can be pretty good at making excuses, so I just have to decide to stop. A few weeks ago, a friend shared the advice to be a "yes" person. Sort of like that movie, but more of deciding to stop making excuses and start taking advantages of opportunities. Go enjoy life, and choose to be happy! Hope y'all enjoy this article as much as I did.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment