About Me

My photo
Just a twentysomething living my life and, as most my age, figuring it out as I go,

Monday, May 13, 2013

Summer Adventures: Let it Begin!

A few weeks ago, I posted a Summer To Do list. Well we are here, on the brink of summer and I'm adding something to that lovely little list. First real day of summer break, and I've job hunted, run errands and stumbled on the jewel that is the public library!
If you don't have a library card-GET ONE. It is the doorway to changing your summer. The library doesn't only have books, it has movies, books on cd, and workout videos! My catches for today include a Pilates dvd, Richard Simmons Groovin in the House vhs, and the first Lord of the Rings book on cd. The possibilities are endless for your summer adventures. Good luck and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment