About Me

My photo
Just a twentysomething living my life and, as most my age, figuring it out as I go,

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Precious Things

Sometimes I just get so excited about the smallest things in life. Tonight, while out with my mom, I found the most precious journal for $6 with "Enjoy the Ride" scribed across the cover. So tonight, I bought another journal-as if I don't have enough already. And tonight, I came home and made a Pinterest board dedicated to journaling tips and prompts. And tonight I wrote my name and this little quote on the inside of my new journal. So tonight, I embarked on a new journey of keeping my mind alive through journaling--all because of a little thing I like to call "impulse shopping". And maybe this will fall through like my other attempts at keeping a journal have in the past, but I have a different feeling about this little precious thing. But maybe that's just because I'm feeling inspired by my impulse buy and the Walter Mitty soundtrack I've had on repeat on my computer.
So enjoy the ride...cause that's really what life is, right?

Quote: "My journal is a storehouse, a treasury for everything in my daily life:
the stories I hear, the people I meet, the quotations I like, and even the
subtle signs and symbols I encounter that speak to me indirectly."
-Dorothy Seyler


No comments:

Post a Comment