About Me

My photo
Just a twentysomething living my life and, as most my age, figuring it out as I go,

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Let Summer Begin!

First stop: Vacation! Spent a week and a half in the Carolinas with my family. Here are some pictures to prove it. 

Stopped by the Duck Commander/Buck Commander Warehouse
in West Monroe, LA
Climbed Chimney Rock
Visited Amelie's French Bakery in Charlotte, NC
Day trip to Mayberry (Mt Airy, NC), home
of Andy Griffith
Spent a day at Myrtle Beach, went to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
and walked around Broadway on the Beach

Took a carriage tour and walked down Rainbow Row in
Historic Charleston

Then I got back just in time to start my internship. I think I'm the first person in the history of ever to walk into one job and in a matter of hours, have a new job title. I am officially a youth intern again! Which meant leaving for Houston to do mission work that next weekend.
 [pictures to come]


To my fellow interns, share your best story of the summer so far. .....and GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment